ATHENSA GRAPHICS (AG) is a sophisticated, yet extremely user-friendly on-air CG and graphics manager. It lets you create different static or dynamic objects such as rolls, crawls, multi-layered simultaneous still pictures, analog and digital clocks, animated logos etc., and save them in projects. Those could easily be used for direct broadcasting or as customized templates for future use. In addition, ATHENSA GRAPHICS has a built-in Scheduler which lets you start objects from previously created project(s) at different times.
ATHENSA GRAPHICS can run as a standalone solution or run in the background, without its front-end interface. This allows all objects and slide actions to be triggered by a third party OEM software which sends its script commands via network protocol.
ATHENSA GRAPHICS is designed to work in sync with the ATHENSA PLAYOUT. This allow objects in ATHENSA GRAPHICS to be started or stopped by using the ATHENSA PLAYOUT. This is achieved by inserting ATHENSA GRAPHICS Net control events in the ATHENSA PLAYOUT playlist. ATHENSA GRAPHICS control can also be automated using scripts triggered by metadata condition from ATHENSA PLAYOUT. The playlist metadata value from ATHENSA PLAYOUT can be sent to the text objects.
ATHENSA GRAPHICS provides powerful tools for project preparation and extensive control over on-air graphics. The projects may include:
– Adding basic effects to text, such as a shadow, border, change the color and transparency
– Define the appearance of you objects: define in and out transition, change position, size
– Adding stationary, crawling or rolling text, with either static or dynamic content
– Inserting logos, pictures or animations with a wide range of supported formats
– Items can be played once, run on a loop, etc.
– Items can be scheduled on a daily, weekly or other basis
– No layer limitation
– Use simple macros to automate metadata display direct from the playlist
– Visualize data from external data providers such as: TXT files, XML, HTML files, ODBC, Weather, RSS, Emergency alert systems
– Create animated objects, add banners, chat boxes and so much more
– Use video objects in your project. You can open and use a video clip in your ATHENSA GRAPHICS project or directly display a Live video source
Features that enable the security for your channel
You can add any of the following options to ATHENSA ADVANCED GRAPHICS. You cannot remove or replace any options yet, but we are working on it.
Additional License for a Graphics Preparation Station (no Production Video Output)
Features, Specs & Workflows
- Simple or animated logo insertion
- Program related announcements such as now, next, stay tuned or coming up next notifications
- Lower thirds for captions
- Artist, Album, Song name, etc. captions for music videos
- Breaking news or similar ‘flash’ item display
- Text objects support any language
- Right-to-left and Left—right scripting
- Total on-air CG control – Each and every CG object can be edited during the on-air session
- Manual or automated changes of text contents, animation/rolling speed, position and properties can be done on-the-fly
- Roll/crawl speed can follow a predefined speed curve (dynamic speed of roll and crawl objects)
- Slide Sequencer – Easy slide and layer management is provided by the intuitive Slide Sequencer
- Automated text rendering into graphics templates
- NewTek NDI Support
- Dynamic data sources
Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, csv text, XML, HTML, RSS feeds, weather channels or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real-time
Any object can be scheduled to display at a specific time, on a specific day or date on a specific event, with certain cycling rules.
- Task manager
Each object behavior (stop/start/etc.) can be related to some trigger like GPI In, keyboard combination, API command or other object behavior. For example, you can define one object to start when another object stops.
- Advanced Scripting Engine
Enhanced scripting engine allows complete control over objects, sequencing and execution
Simultaneous Graphic Objects*
|*All objects can run simultaneously with no limitations|
|Crawls||Horizontally running text messages|
|Rolls||Vertically rolling credits and messages|
|Animations||Channel logos, animated backgrounds, etc. (TGA sequence; Animated GIF; Flash animations)|
|Text||Still text labels. Could have background pictures, color or transparent background.|
|Clock||Analogue and digital clock; countdowns; timers|
|Banners||Still graphics slideshows with various transitions|
|Chat lines||Chat-like text objects with automated horizontally scrolling text. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties to display current chat only, last 5 chats, etc.|
|Chat roll||Chat-like text objects with automated vertically scrolling text. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties to display current chat only, last 5 chats, etc.|
|Chat note||Still chat-like text objects. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties are available for user-friendly chat presentation.|
|DirectShow media||A video source or file can be displayed into a window|
|Desktop windows||Partial or entire Windows desktop display|
|Web browser||Shows web site content|
|Shapes||Various graphics primitives|
*All text objects can include graphics, OLE objects and animations inserted in text lines.
** All graphics are 24-bit true color (16.7 million colors) with 8-bit Alpha channel (256 transparency levels).
Supported Video Boards
|DeckLink||DeckLink Duo, DeckLink 4K Extreme , DeckLink 4K Pro, DeckLink 4K Extreme, DeckLink SDI 4K, DeckLink Studio 4K|
Minimum System Requirements
|CPU||Single Intel Core i7 CPU; Dual Intel Xeon CPU|
|RAM||16 gigabyte (GB) RAM (single CPU); 32 gigabyte (GB) RAM (dual CPU)|
|HDD||500 MB available hard disk space for installation|
Supported TV formats
|HD||High Definition 1080i, 720p|
|SD||Standard Definition PAL and NTSC|
Use a combination of ATHENSA PLAYOUT, ATHENSA GRAPHICS and ATHENSA CATALOG to automatically display: Artist, Song name, Album name, etc.
Use a combination of ATHENSA PLAYOUT, ATHENSA GRAPHICS and ATHENSA CATALOG to automatically display the coming next movie.
Use a combination of chat and other objects in ATHENSA GRAPHICS to automatically display incoming text/sms messages. and create an interactive environment for your viewers.
Use a combination of ATHENSA GRAPHICS objects to display necessary information, such as ads for local businesses, information on local events and many more.