What is a Certified Tools Development Partner?
A Certified Tools Development Partner is a company that has or intends to develop any kind of application, tool, software or hardware that compliments the existing ATHENSA software products. If you have developed, for internal purposes, any of the above-mentioned and you would like to profit from it, you are a great candidate to become a Certified Tools Development Partner.
Benefits from being an ATHENSA Certified Tools Development Partner
- Receive 5% discount on every Athensa software purchase;
- Receive free software support service directly from ATHENSA
- Receive from us insight knowledge and operational training on our software modules;
- You will be presented and promoted on the ATHENSA website to your potential customers;
- Get promoted and advertised pro-actively from us at NAB, IBC and other major trade shows; plus other marketing activities and channels as well;
- Participate in our regular ATHENSA events, such as our yearly Business Partner gathering at NAB, IBC, etc.;
- Receive the right to use ATHENSA software modules and API to build your own unique tools that supplement our software;
- Profit from each sale of the tool you have developed or sell it to ATHENSA;
Requirements to become an ATHENSA Certified Tools Development Partner
- Provide to us the contact information of 3 satisfied customers of your company, not necessarily using our products;
- Pass our tools development partner certification via an online Questionnaire test with This test will be performed semi-annually;
- Payment of a sign-up fee of $500;
- Sign a tools development partner contract with us;
- Agree to participate in our 5-star evaluation/rating system, on the ATHENSA website;
- Certify the tool with ATHENSA. In order for your tool to be launched on the ATHENSA platform, we will need it to pass extensive testing to ensure that it works well together with our modules.
- Agree to protect the tool according to our standards (to meet our protection procedures, including to program your tool to work only with official ATHENSA software installations);
- Agree to develop and publish user, installation manuals and other documentation related to your tool;
- Provide to your clients a clear pricing and support policy for your ATHENSA related tools, we will keep it confidential, it has to be announced on your website only;
- Agree to provide back to us market intelligence information on a regular basis;
- Provide a clear support and warranty policy for the tools you have developed;
- Agree that your key staff members will follow the @ATHENSA_tv twitter account, as most of our technology and sales news will be published via our Social Media accounts – Twitter and LinkedIn.
For marketing purposes we will need you to provide:
- Your company logo (in some vector format like .EPS) and brand book if available;
- A short mission statement and company presentation;
- Training and presentation videos of the tool you have developed;
- (Optional) Short video interviews with any of your key company people (like CEO, Sales & Marketing, Technology directors, etc.). The purpose of these interviews is to present your company to your potential ATHENSA customer in a modern and comprehensive way. There are no requirements regarding the topics discussed, whatever you find most convincing;
- An up-to-date company website with technology news, announcements, etc. that should be maintained actively at all times.