- Simple or animated logo insertion
- Program related announcements such as now, next, stay tuned or coming up next notifications
- Lower thirds for captions
- Artist, Album, Song name, etc. captions for music videos
- Breaking news or similar ‘flash’ item display
- Text objects support any language
- Right-to-left and Left—right scripting
- Total on-air CG control – Each and every CG object can be edited during the on-air session
- Manual or automated changes of text contents, animation/rolling speed, position and properties can be done on-the-fly
- Roll/crawl speed can follow a predefined speed curve (dynamic speed of roll and crawl objects)
- Slide Sequencer – Easy slide and layer management is provided by the intuitive Slide Sequencer
- Automated text rendering into graphics templates
- Dynamic data sources
Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, csv text, XML, HTML, RSS feeds, weather channels or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real-time
Any object can be scheduled to display at a specific time, on a specific day or date on a specific event, with certain cycling rules.
- Task manager
Each object behavior (stop/start/etc.) can be related to some trigger like GPI In, keyboard combination, API command or other object behavior. For example, you can define one object to start when another object stops.
- Advanced Scripting Engine
Enhanced scripting engine allows complete control over objects, sequencing and execution
Simultaneous Graphic Objects*
|*All objects can run simultaneously with no limitations|
|Crawls||Horizontally running text messages|
|Rolls||Vertically rolling credits and messages|
|Animations||Channel logos, animated backgrounds, etc. (TGA sequence; Animated GIF; Flash animations)|
|Text||Still text labels. Could have background pictures, color or transparent background.|
|Clock||Analogue and digital clock; countdowns; timers|
|Banners||Still graphics slideshows with various transitions|
|Chat lines||Chat-like text objects with automated horizontally scrolling text. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties to display current chat only, last 5 chats, etc.|
|Chat roll||Chat-like text objects with automated vertically scrolling text. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties to display current chat only, last 5 chats, etc.|
|Chat note||Still chat-like text objects. It is designed to work with file links. Additional properties are available for user-friendly chat presentation.|
|DirectShow media||A video source or file can be displayed into a window|
|Desktop windows||Partial or entire Windows desktop display|
|Web browser||Shows web site content|
|Shapes||Various graphics primitives|
*All text objects can include graphics, OLE objects and animations inserted in text lines.
** All graphics are 24-bit true color (16.7 million colors) with 8-bit Alpha channel (256 transparency levels).
Supported Video Boards
|DeckLink||DeckLink Duo, DeckLink 4K Extreme , DeckLink 4K Pro, DeckLink 4K Extreme, DeckLink SDI 4K, DeckLink Studio 4K|
Minimum System Requirements
|CPU||Single Intel Core i7 CPU; Dual Intel Xeon CPU|
|RAM||16 gigabyte (GB) RAM (single CPU); 32 gigabyte (GB) RAM (dual CPU)|
|HDD||500 MB available hard disk space for installation|
Supported TV formats
|HD||High Definition 1080i, 720p|
|SD||Standard Definition PAL and NTSC|
Use a combination of ATHENSA PLAYOUT, ATHENSA GRAPHICS and ATHENSA CATALOG to automatically display: Artist, Song name, Album name, etc.
Use a combination of ATHENSA PLAYOUT, ATHENSA GRAPHICS and ATHENSA CATALOG to automatically display the coming next movie.
Use a combination of chat and other objects in ATHENSA GRAPHICS to automatically display incoming text/sms messages. and create an interactive environment for your viewers.
Use a combination of ATHENSA GRAPHICS objects to display necessary information, such as ads for local businesses, information on local events and many more.
You can add any of the following options to ATHENSA ADVANCED GRAPHICS.
You cannot remove or replace any options yet, but we are working on it.
- ATHENSA GRAPHICS Preparation$1,100ATHENSA GRAPHICS SD/HD Preparation License: Full-featured AG Template Creator/Editor with VGA Preview-
Additional License for a Graphics Preparation Station (no Production Video Output)
- ATHENSA GRAPHICS DashBoard Player$600ATHENSA GRAPHICS DashBoard Player – Editing, manual remote control & execution of ATHENSA GRAPHICS objects & templates (to be installed on ATHENSA GRAPHICS CG Server or on remote desktop PC)
- ATHENSA GRAPHICS List Player$600ATHENSA GRAPHICS List Player – CG Template Play List player for ATHENSA GRAPHICS – manual execution or under 3rd Party Automation (via AG API) (to be installed on ATHENSA GRAPHICS CG Server or on remote desktop PC)
ATHENSA MSRP PriceList – July 2016